At CARROTS COMUNICACIÓN, SL (hereinafter referred to as "CARROTS") we use
cookies in order to provide a better service and ensure you have a better experience when
browsing on www.carrotsww.com. In this respect, below we clearly and concisely explain
what cookies are, what they are used for, what their purpose is and how to configure or
disable them if you so require.
1.- WHAT COOKIES ARE?
Cookies are files which are stored on the user's computer, smartphone or any other device
with Internet browsing information.
El conjunto de Cookies ayuda a mejorar la calidad del website, permitiendo controlar qué
páginas son útiles, cuáles no y cuáles son susceptibles de mejora.
Cookies as a whole help to improve the quality of the website, making it possible to monitor
which pages are useful, which are not useful, and which pages need to be improved.
Cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the Internet, bringing countless
advantages in providing interactive services, enhancing browsing and the use of our
Under no circumstances are cookies harmful to devices, but rather assist, among other
means, in identifying and resolving errors.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity managing these:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by CARROTS and from which the service or information requested is provided to the user.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain not managed by CARROTS, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies (social networks, search engines…). In the event the cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by CARROTS itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as its own cookies.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is using a webpage. They are usually used to store information which is only required to be maintained to provide the service requested by the user on one sole occasion. In the long-term they enable a better user experience to be provided as the content is improved and made to be more user-friendly.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies in which the data is stored on the device and can be accessed and handled during a defined period by the manager of the cookie.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies:These enable the user to browse the webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services contained therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic, data communication, session identification, accessing areas of restricted access...
- Customized Cookies: These enable the user to access the service with pre-defined characteristics of a general nature depending on a series of criteria on the user’s device such as for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, CARROTS has included on its webpage, application or platform from which the service requested is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency in which the adverts appear.
- Advertising Cookies: Enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, CARROTS has included on its webpage, application or platform from which the service requested is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency in which the adverts appear.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: Enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, CARROTS has included on its webpage, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information regarding user behaviour obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed to show publicity depending on these habits.
3.- COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBPAGE
A) Own Cookies
| Nombre || Type || Purpose |
| PHPSESSID || Session ||User session. |
| user_lang || Session || User Language. |
B) Third party Cookies
| Nombre || Type || Purpose |
| __utma || 2 años ||Web Analytics |
| __utmb || Session || Web Analytics |
| __utmc || Session || Web Analytics |
| __utmt || Session || Web Analytics |
| __utmz || 6 meses || Web Analytics |
| _ga || 7 meses || Web Analytics |
| fbm_* || 10 meses ||
Facebook Cookie User session.
.- HOW CAN COOKIES BE CONFIGURED OR DISABLED?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device through configuring the option in your web browser. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser it is possible that you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our webpage may result less satisfactory.
Below we explain the procedure to follow to configure or disable cookies, according to the browser used:
By browsing and continuing to our webpage you consent to the use of the above-mentioned cookies and the terms and conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.